10/07/14 – Bowling Rules Clinic is Now Available Online
The mandatory online KHSAA Rules Clinic for the sport activity of Bowling is now online for all coaches (head and assistant) and licensed officials.
HEAD AND ASSISTANT COACHES
- October 6 to December 14 – the Bowling Clinic will be online only and may be viewed at no charge during this period.
- December 15 to January 18 – the Bowling Clinic will be online only and may be viewed for the makeup fee ($100) during this period.
- January 19 to January 25 – the Bowling Clinic will be online only and may be viewed for the makeup fee ($300) per the Bylaw 27 schedule during this period.
- After January 25, postseason penalties per Bylaw 27 will apply. For schools not entering the playoffs, additional administrative penalties will apply.
PROCEDURES FOR VIEWING
- The presentation can be viewed on most PC or Mac desktops and laptops, along with many HTML5 enabled mobile devices and tablets (to view system requirements click on the Resources tab from within the clinic once the clinic has started).
- Once you advance to the last slide of the presentation, you will be returned back to the KHSAA website and will receive credit for the clinic (there are no “certificates” for completed online rules clinics). If the presentation is not completed, and you are not taken back to the KHSAA website at the end, you will not receive credit.
- Each person that views the clinic must be logged into their account in order to get credit. If taken using anyone else’s e-mail address other than your own (including your administrator’s), you will have to re-take the clinic.
- For member schools, the clinics are located on the School Log-in Page. To access the clinic, go to http://schools.khsaa.org and — under the section entitled Rules Clinics — click on the link that says “View Online Rules Clinics“. If you have any trouble finding that link, you can type the following URL into your Internet browser: http://schools.khsaa.org/rule_clinics/
- If you have trouble logging into the system, contact the KHSAA offices.
– KHSAA –
The KHSAA staff routinely publishes blog posts to better communicate with its various constituencies and the public. The blogs for specific sports and sport-activities are on that sport or sport activity main page, and there are general information blogs at http://khsaa.org/news-stats-pubs/sports-blogs/
Follow these topics: Bowling Blog Updates