01/30/17 – Baseball Online Rules Clinic Now Available
The 2017 Online Rules Clinic that is required for all head and assistant coaches and licensed officials in the sport of Baseball is now available.
- January 30 – April 10 – the Clinic may be viewed by coaches at no charge during this period.
- April 11 – May 7 – the Clinic may be viewed by coaches for the late fee ($100) during this period.
- May 8 – May 21 – the Clinic may be viewed by coaches for the late fee ($200) during this period. After this time, postseason penalties per Bylaw 27 will apply.
- January 30 – April 10 – the Clinic may be viewed by officials at no charge during this period.
- April 11 – May 7 – the Clinic may be viewed by officials for the late fee ($30) during this period.
- May 8 – May 14 – the Clinic may be viewed by officials for the late fee ($60) during this period. After this time, postseason penalties per Bylaw 27 will apply.
The presentation can be viewed from any computer, and is a web-based flash video product that should be viewable through any web browser. Once you advance to the last slide of the presentation, correspondence is automatically generated to the KHSAA so that you can receive credit. If the presentation is not completed, you will not receive credit.
Athletic Directors can check to see if their coaches have completed the clinic by going to the member school page and choosing the “maintain school personnel” link. Once the clinic is complete there will be a clinic ok notification next to the name of your coach. Athletic Directors, please be sure that your assistant coaches are aware of these clinic dates as well as your head coach.
For Coaches, the clinic is located on the member schools page. Click the school login button at the top right of the khsaa.org web page. Once logged in, click on the link that says “Online Rules Clinics.”
For Officials, the clinic is listed on the officials page of the website by clicking on the Officials Login button on the top right corner of the web page and then logging in. Once logged in, click on the link that says “Online Rules Clinics.”
Please make sure you log in. If you simply watch the public version without logging in, you will not receive credit for the clinic nor will you receive credit by logging in and using someone else’s login and password information. If you have forgotten your password, click the blue “reset your password” button and follow the directions. If you have any other issues, contact the KHSAA offices at 859-299-5472.
– KHSAA –
The KHSAA staff routinely publishes blog posts to better communicate with its various constituencies and the public. For a list of those blogs, go to http://khsaa.org/news-stats-pubs/sports-blogs/